Imagine being married next to turquoise blue waters and white sand surrounded by your family and friends. Imagine also being in one of the most luxurious island in the Caribbean in a four star all inclusive resort for your wedding. Well we can bring your imagination to life! We are certified Sandals and Beaches representatives and can help you plan and coordinate a luxurious destination wedding to the Beaches Turks and Caicos resort!
Turks and Caicos is an archipelago of 40 low-lying coral islands in the Atlantic Ocean, a British Overseas Territory southeast of the Bahamas. The gateway island of Providenciales, known as Provo, is home to expansive Grace Bay Beach, with luxury resorts, shops and restaurants. Scuba-diving sites include a 14-mile barrier reef on Provo’s north shore and a dramatic 2,134m underwater wall off Grand Turk island. Getting there is a breeze with many major airlines offering service from Miami.
Some simple steps to get you married in the Turks and Caicos:
- Bride and Groom must be in the Turks and Caicos 3 business days prior to the ceremony & day of arrival, weekends & holidays do not count. If you arrive on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, you can get married on Thursday…If you arrive on Monday, you can get married on Friday and so on.
- 60 days prior, send a few legal documents to your resort
- No blood tests
- No translated documents (assuming your documents are in English)
- Basic weddings are free!
- 3 night minimum stay required for Free Wedding
- Government fees and processing fees of $400, not included
- Extra options and upgraded packages available
- All Ages Welcome
Contact us today to start planning your luxury wedding at Turks and Caicos!
View from the Italian Village Pool
Blue Turquoise Waters
Private Residences available One of the many restaurants on property
A seaside reception on the sand
Gazebo can be used for wedding ceremony